All participants will be issued a free parking pass as well as wi-fi connections.
The COCC Campus is on a hill. Be sure to wear comfortable shoes and layer your clothes as Central Oregon temperatures vary widely from morning to afternoon.
View or print a map of the COCC Campus where the event will be held.
Persons needing accommodation or transportation because of a physical or mobility disability or needing accommodations because of other disabilities such as hearing or vision, please call Catherine Halliwell-Templin at 541 693 5713 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What will be provided for you
- Materials for your specific course
- A thumb drive
- Breakfast, lunch, water and a light afternoon snack
- Parking Pass for the campus
- Free Wi-Fi access
What to bring for a successful course
- All instructors strongly encourage participants to bring a laptop or tablet to use during your course. Remember your power cords!
- Refillable water bottle – Central Oregon is the high desert and is very dry!
- Comfortable layered clothes – Cold mornings and hot days!
- Comfortable Walking shoes – Central Oregon Community College is on a hill!
- A friendly smile and a willingness to experience new people and new learning
What to bring/know if you are staying in the residence hall
- Bedding, free parking and Wi-Fi will be provided
- Bring your Personal toiletries
- Bathrooms are shared between 2-4 people
Course cancellation policy
If a workshop session does not have 10 participants by 5:00 on August 1, 2017, it may be cancelled. Participants receive a full refund.
Maximum capacity of each course is 30 participants. Once the class is full, your name can be placed on a wait list.
Registration cancellation policy
To cancel your registration you must contact email@example.com.
Prior to June 9, 2017: All fees minus $150 processing fee will be reimbursed
Between June 9, 2017 — July 9, 2017: 50% of all fees will be reimbursed
Between July 10 — August 15: No refunds will be given
Participants who have not sent a written cancellation and do not attend the institute will be charged the total registration fee.
AP® Institute of the Cascades will issue Professional Development Certificates for 30 hours of seat time in the last hour of the last day of instruction.
Grants and scholarships
Grants and scholarships will be available. Contact Catherine Halliwell-Templin at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.